- Ozone is formed when an oxygen molecule forms a coordinate covalent bond with an oxygen atom:
- The ammonium ion is formed when an ammonia molecule forms a coordinate covalent bond with a hydrogen ion:
Grab Our Exam Preparation package - all you need to be sharp and ready to roll for your HSC Chemistry exam, including:
- Exam papers from 2015, 2016 and 2017 HSC Chemistry courses
- Marking guide and markers' notes for each year (Learn from others' mistakes!), and
- A data sheet, complete with a Periodic Table of the Elements.
All wrapped up in a neat little package.